Thank you for joining us for the June Pals Blog Hop and our kickoff to the new catalog! Are you ready to see wonderful creations featuring new products from the 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog? Get ready to update your wishlist!
You should have just left stop number 22 on the Pals Hop - Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I have three cards for you all today....1st card is a baby card as my newest niece is the cutest baby ever....born at 6 lbs on Easter Sunday, she is now doing well and is already trying to crawl...
Supplies for card plus basic supplies:
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: Baby Prints, Label Love
Ink Pad: Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon: Pink Pirouette Taffeta 3/8"
Big Shot, Framelits Window Frames Collection
Punch: Artisan Label
* * * * * * * * * *
July is coming and this next card is a great card for the 4th or just a fun USA spirit card...note, in the photo it was really hard to get the blue color to come out right with my camera so that color is off a bit from the card....
Supplies for this card......
Card Stock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Simply Stars
Ink Pads: Real Red, Pacific Point
Big Shot, Embossing Folder Square Lattice
Ribbons: Grosgrain Stitched Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
* * * * * * * * * *
The last card I have for you today uses a Framelit that I had put off buying but I finally had to get it...cool looking antique card.....
Supplies for this card....
Card Stock: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
DSP: Epic Day This & That
Stamp Set: En Francais
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Big Shot, Framelits Dress Up
Ribbon: Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding
The next stop is Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com, stop number 24 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
If I can be of any help to you with your stamping please let me know....or if you need a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, please conside me! I would love to be your demonstrator! Thanks for looking!
Final Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just a Thought...Cards by Amy
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stampin
- Patti Macleith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space